These trams were originally built for Norwich in 1898/9 and transferred to Coventry in 1910 with significant modifications.
4-wheel double deck open top cars with platform canopies on Mountain & Gibson radial trucks with 2 Westinghouse 30 hp motors and Dick, Kerr controllers
Mountain & Gibson radial trucks replaced by Peckham pendulum trucks in 1916
Upper deck: 34 seats Lower saloon: 26 seats.
|37||1940||Transferred from Coventry Electric Tramways Company in 1912|
Transferred from Coventry Electric Tramways Company in 1912
Fitted with upholstered lower saloon seats and English Electric (formerly Dick, Kerr) K3 controllers between 1927 and 1930
|39||1940||Transferred from Coventry Electric Tramways Company in 1912|