These trams were originally built in 1895. They were based on a single-deck specification for Rouen in France, which had a curved roof. This made it impractical to fit normal transverse seats on the upper deck. As a result the longitudal "knife board" seats were installed, with the passengers seated looking over the side of the tram.
4-wheel double deck open top cars on Peckham cantilever trucks with 2 Westinghouse 17 hp motors and Westinghouse controllers
Upper deck seats arranged longitudinally as a knifeboard
Upper deck: 20 seats Lower saloon: 20 seats
|1||1925||Transferred from Coventry Electric Tramways Company in 1912|