These trams were acquired from Wigan Corporation in 1904 to operate the services to Earlsdon and Allesley Road. they were conspicuous by the reversed stairs that faced inwards, rather than the outward facing stairs of all Coventry's other trams.
|Manufacturer||Electric Railway and Tramways Carriage Works (Preston)|
4-wheel double deck open top cars with platform canopies on Peckham cantilever trucks with 2 Walker 30 hp motors and Dick, Kerr controllers
Upper deck: 24 seats Lower saloon: 22 seats
|19||1940||Transferred from Coventry Electric Tramways Company in 1912 Fitted with platform vestibules, new stairs, upholstered lower saloon seats, and English Electric (formally Dick, Kerr) K3 controllers in 1927|
|20||1937||Transferred from Coventry Electric Tramways Company in 1912|