This bus was purchased second-hand in 1941 from the Ministry of Aircraft Production during the war when it was difficult to purchase new buses. It had previously belonged to the Rover Company, Solihull and was originally purchased in 1935 by Whittle of Highley.
|Model||Leyland SKP3 "Cub"|
Single Deck with Burlingham bodywork
Leyland 4.4 litre six cylinder petrol engine
26 seats with rear entrance