These were Coventry's first buses to enter service after WWI. They were used on the first three numbered services (Service 1 to Service 3) although, with the introduction of Service 3 in 1921, they were supplemented by the purchase of four Maudslays.
Single deck with Hora bodywork, high chassis, rear entrance and full-width cab
45 bhp petrol engine, (possibly AEC, Daimler or Tylor)
Seating reconfigured before 1927
|2||1919||1933||HP446||1931: seating reconfigured 28 Seats|
|4||1919||1932||HP449||1931: seating reconfigured 28 Seats|
|6||1919||1934||HP451||1931: seating reconfigured 28 Seats|