These trams were originally built as trailer cars for the electric tramway in 1898/9. They were converted to electric trams to replace the original steam trailer car conversions of the same numbers.
4-wheel double deck open top cars on Peckham cantilever trucks with 2 Westinghouse 17 hp motors and Westinghouse controllers
Upper deck: 20 seats Lower saloon: 20 seats.
Introduced as unnumbered trailer cars in 1898. Converted to electric cars using the motors and control equipment from the withdrawn trams of the same numbers
Transferred to Coventry Corporation Transport in 1912