These trams were otiginally built as the trailer bogie cars for the steam tramway. They were converted to electric trams shortly after the opening of the electric tramway. Electric tram 5 remained unchanged throughout its working life after conversion.
4-wheel double deck open top cars on Peckham cantilever trucks with 2 Westinghouse 17 hp motors and Westinghouse controllers
Upper deck seats arranged longitudinally as a knifeboard
Converted from steam tramway bogie trailer cars
Upper deck: 28 seats Lower saloon: 26 seats
|5||1896||Transferred to Coventry Corporation Transport in 1912|
|6||1896||1904||Peckham trucks and electrical components used for the replacement trams of the same numbers|