The Market Street premises housed some of the administrative offices of Coventry Corporation Transport. There was also a cash office at Market Street, presumably for crews to pay in the takings from fares. The Market Street premises were destroyed in the air raid of November 1940. There is no trace of Market Street now. Its original location is shown in the 1905 map.