Coventry Corporation Transport owned a number of premises, beginning with the tram depot in Foleshill, originally opened in 1884, continuing with the other depots and ending with with new control centre in Pool Meadow in 1968. Their premises included a cash office (destroyed during the November 1940 air raid) and a staff canteen. Also included here are the wartime temporary overnight parking facilities to aid dispersal to minimise the effects of air raids.
 A S Denton and F P Groves, Coventry Transport 1884-1940, BTHG (1985)
 A S Denton and F P Groves, Coventry Transport 1940-1974, BTHG (1987)
 Commemorative Brochure, Coventry Transport 1912 - 1974, City of Coventry Transport Committee (1974)
 J McSparron, CWK205, cwk205.com