In 1957, this route ran through to Pool Meadow but, by 1962, it terminated at either Warwick Road Railway Bridge or Broadgate. By calling at Warwick Road Railway Bridge it could serve Coventry Station for workers coming in from rugby, Kenilworth or Nuneaton. Before 1961, workers arriving from the direction of Birmingham would have alighted at Canley Halt and boarded the works service at either the Standard Gates or Coventry Radiator. After 1961, the route changed to run via Tile Hill Lane and divided at Earlsdon Library, with some services running via the Technical College.
From Standard Motor Company via Fletchamstead Highway, Tile Hill Lane, Hearsall Common, Earlsdon Avenue, Belvedere Road, Broadway, Dalton Avenue, Spencer Road, and Warwick Road to Warwick Road Railway Bridge. The service divided at Earlsdon Library, with some buses running via Albany road, The Butts, Queens Road, Warwick Road and Hertford Street to Broadgate.
Pre-1961, the route ran from Fletchamstead Highway via Burnsall Road, Sir Henry Parkes Road, Canley Road, Hearsall Common, Earlsdon Avenue, Belvedere Road, Broadway, Dalton Avenue, Spencer Road, Warwick Road Heretford Street, Broadgate, Ironmonger Row, The Burgess and Hales Street to Pool Meadow.
Coventry Radiator Works, Standard No 1 Gate, Hearsall Common, Warwick Avenue and Warwick Road Railway Bridge.
Standard Cinema, BroadLane, Hearsall Common, Earlsdon Library, then:
(a) Warwick Avenue and Dalton Road (to Railway Bridge)
(b) Technical College and Queens Road Chapel (to Broadgate).