In 1957, this route ran via Canley Road but, by 1962, the route changed to run via Tile Hill Lane.
From Coventry Gauge and Tool via Fletchamstead Highway, Tile Hill Lane, Hearsall Common, Hearsall Lane, Spon End, Spon Street, Fleet Street, Corporation Street and Hales Street to Pool Meadow.
Pre-1961, the route reached Hearsall Common via Fletchamstead Highway, Burnsall Road, Sir Henry Parkes Road and Canley Road.
Standard No 1 Gate, Hearsall Common and Barras Lane.
Standard Cinema, Broad Lane, Farman Road, Barras Lane and Hill Street.