Formerly a goverment factory, it was first occupied in 1942, replacing the bomb-damaged Harnall Lane and Priestley's Bridge workshops. In 1952 a new bus overhaul facility opened, which was extended in 1960. Several wartime buses were rebuilt at Keresley. The Keresley premises were vacated in 1966, when a new facility was opened at Sandy Lane.
Figure 1: Reproduced from R Bailey, Coventry Transport 1940 - 1974, Tempus Publishing (2007)
no original citation
Figure 2: Reproduced from the Commemorative Brochure, Coventry Transport 1912 - 1974, City of Coventry Transport Committee (1974)