These were the first double deck buses with a roofed upper-saloon. They were also the first buses with a low chassis, designated CPL. The distribution of seats between the upper saloon and the lower saloon is unknown.
Double deck with Hickman bodywork, open platform, open stairs and full-width cab
Solid tyres (pneumatic tyres may have been fitted later, possibly in 1927)
The CPL was the low chassis version of the CP
7.0 Litre, 4-cylinder, 72 bhp petrol engine
|17||1925||1934||RW5000||Before 1927: reconfigured 52 seats|