These single deckers were intended primarily for rural routes, but five were ordered when Quinton Road bridge was opened to bus traffic. The first was ordered, along with three Leyland Cubs when the Corporation took over three rural routes. They were also used for the outer circle Summer tour.
Single deck with Park Royal bodywork
Gardner 5LW engine
§ MCCW body with 34 seats
|175||1937||1949||CWK175||1939: reconfigured to 32 seats|
|208||1938||1949||DHP208||1939: reconfigured to 32 seats
1945: reconfigured to 38 seats
|210||1938||1949||DWK210||1939: reconfigured to 32 seats|