This was Coventry's first Daimler. It was a single deck demonstrator, hired from Daimler in 1929 and purchased a year later. Although Daimler CF6s supplied to other operators had half cabs, this model was built to match the existing single deckers, delivered in 1929.
Single deck with Brush bodywork and normal control
Front and rear doors suitable for one-man or crew operation
Daimler 5.76 petrol engine with manual gearbox
|47||1929||1935||VC1057||Specification identical to the earlier Maudslay ML4|