Tram 18 stands at the Bell Green terminus with its trolley already turned, waiting to depart for its return journey to Allesley Road (now known as the Allesley Old Road). The tramcar was photographed from Old Church Road. Notice how much more rural Bell Green was compared with the later tram picture. The photograph dates from 1905 and Tram 18 is in the livery of the Coventry Electric Tramways Company. The conductor in the picture is Ernie Parnell, who served with CCT until 1940.