Tram 58 en route from Allesley Road to Bell Green, sporting its experimental destination box. In the background is the National Provincial Bank, built in 1930. The other tram (possibly 69) is running between Stoke Bulls Head Lane and Earlsdon. H Samuel's imposing clock is prominant on the right of the picture. An identical one was located on their post-war premises in the black and white building shared with Timothy Whites (now the Flying Standard).