These were the only post-war Maudslay buses built at the Parkside works. They were AEC Regent IIIs badged up as Maudslays and bore both Maudslay and AEC chassis numbers. Maudslay had been absorbed into AEC in 1948 as part of the ACV group. It is reputed that they were supplied to the Corporation to pay off a rates debt, probably owing from the period immediately prior to the merger, when business may not have been buoyant. 122 is seen here at Harnall Lane Garage on Sunday 20, October 1963.